17 August 2011

Maybelline 8 in 1 B.B Cream

I've once seen an on-line advertisement of the new product of Maybelline New York which is the "Clear Smooth 8 in 1 Skin Transformer". At first I thought it was just one of the usual face creams like the ones we see on television; but I was intrigued when I read its 8 in 1 function so I've read more and tried having a sample sachet from a Maybelline sales lady. I was surprised after I tried it for the first time because it's not sticky like the face moisturizers I formerly used and it doesn't make my face oily (well I guess the effect differs from each skin type but my skin totally loved it.)


The 8 in 1 cream has two shades: Natural and Fresh (mine is Fresh). And its 8 functions are:
1. It Brightens - yes it did brighten my pale face. It accentuated my natural complexion.
2. It Conceals - pimple marks and eye bags concealed - check.
3. It Evens Skin Tone - uneven skin tones on my face were "balanced".
4. It Clears - just like concealing your face, it cleared unwanted marks.
5. It Refines - makes your skin look younger - like a new skin has developed on your face.
6. It Moisturizes - makes your skin soft to touch.
7. It Smoothes - this is the secondary result of its moisturizing effect.
8. It Protects Skin - it protects skin from the sun with SPF 26.




It is recommended (I guess) for those who have an oily face just like mine because the cream doesn't have an oil ingredient. :) If you have a skin type just like mine, well maybe you should try it. It also comes in a bottle for P249.00 (not so sure). ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment