12 August 2011

Avon Celebrity Red (CL09) Lipstick

I really have a passion in learning how to apply cosmetics properly on my face. And because of that, I've decided to make some reviews regarding specific cosmetic products that I personally use. The first product that I am going to make a review about is the Avon Simply Pretty Celebrity Red Lipstick. I don't have a fair complexion but I really love putting red-colored lipsticks on my lips - the darker the red, the better. This "Celebrity Red" lipstick is the darkest red lipstick I've seen when I was browsing the Avon Brochure for July 2011. So I didn't hesitate to buy it.


I was so excited to use it to know if it looks okay on my lips and of course on my complexion as well. And so, I tried it and it did look good (I guess). Haha. I really like it because it really made my lips so red and it doesn't look dry; it looks shiny which gives your lips a moisturized appearance. The only downside of this product is it smudges easily so you better exert an extra effort to maintain your lips clean and smudge-free.. :)







I know it doesn't look perfectly red on my camera but in the actual look, it is very very fiery red. :) When I meet with my friends they usually have their attention on my lips first before greeting me and they all say the same thing: Wow, Red lips!

It's somehow funny seeing other people looking at your lips and not at you at all. :D This lipstick is a certified "Head-turner". :)

On my following blogs, i'll give you a step-by-step instruction on how to put not just lipstick but the whole make up on your face properly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment